DryPants designed for kayak anglers by kayak anglers
Dry and warm is what Lovig Dry Pants are all about. Sitting in a kayak when you are wet and cold is not fun. Lovig Dry pants allow you to walk into the water when launching, jump into a wet kayak seat then get splashed and rained on for the rest of the day while you enjoy being dry from your kidney area to your toes. Great in Summer for early morning starts and cool weather changes or layer up with thermals underneath for the Winter.
- Breathable 3 layer waterproof material
- High waist cut with elasticated neoprene and velcro tabs to adjust fit
- Front pockets with water resistant zips
- Long leg lengths to allow for bending at the knee
- Sealed foot sock to keep feet dry
- Well matched with the Lovig Hooded Dry Top for complete outer weather protection
Waist: This is the most important measurement to get right. Due to the stretch neoprene waistband it is easy to tighten up a loose fit, so there is a high degree of range in sizing. We recommend that you better off to not try and squeeze into a smaller size and if in doubt, choose the larger size. Allow for addition of base layers clothing (such as thermal underwear) and remember that we're going fishing, not walking down a fashion runway!
Socks: The waterproof socks form to fit different shapes and allows for wide feet sizes too.
In-seam: The legs are intentionally long. This is a helpful feature that allows you to bend at the knee when fitting into a cockpit or pedaling a kayak.
Usage & care instructions:
To prevent inadvertent wear & tear it is important to use footwear over the top of the waterproof socks to protect against abrasion, especially when walking around. We recommend fast draining boating shoes or neoprene booties.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- SM - Waist: Up to: 32", Leg Length: 32"
- Med - Waist: Up to: 36", Leg Length: 33"
- Large - Waist: Up to: 38", Leg Length: 34"
- XL - Waist: Up to: 40", Leg Length: 35"
- XXL - Waist: Up to: 42", Leg Length: 36"
It's easy to wash Lovig Dry Pants:
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with a small amount of liquid detergent.
- Drip dry or tumble dry on medium heat.
- We do not recommend the use of powdered soaps or any soaps containing fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach, as the chemicals can effect the breathability of the waterproof membrane.
Restoring outer water repellency:
Like all waterproof breathable fabrics, the outer layer is treated with a durable water repellent coating that can wear out with use and water will stop beading off the fabric. It is a good idea to restore the outer repellent properties by reactivating it with warm heat by tumble drying and or ironing. After years of heavy use it is a good idea to use a shell-wear reproofing agent such as Grangers XT Proofer.